MiRCTECH members are expected to make significant contributions in the field of Microwave Engineering, more especificaly, in the development of innovative RF packaging solutions and microwave circuit design.
MiRCTECH work is published on a regular basis in the following technical journals**:
- IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques
- IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation
- IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters
- IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters
- IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging
The following conferences** are regularly attended by members of the Microwave Circuit Technology Group:
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- IEEE European Microwave Conference
- IEEE Electronic Components and Technology Conference
- IEEE Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference
- IEEE Antennas and Propagation International Symposium
- IEEE Radio & Wireless Symposium
** A complete list of journal articles and conference papers published by MiRCTECH members can be found in the Publications section of the profile of MiRCTECH’s Principal Investigator, Dr. John Papapolymerou.