Mr. Barisich received his B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from Louisiana State University in 2006, and was employed by C&C Technologies from 2007 to 2011. As a field engineer and later a technical manager, he was part of a multidisciplinary team which used an autonomous underwater vehicle to create high-resolution 3D maps of the ocean floor. In the fall of 2011, Mr. Barisich began his graduate studies in Electrical Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology, where he spent a year performing centimeter and millimeter wave measurements of simulated Venusian atmospheres before joining the Microwave Circuit Technology group. As a PhD student, his research is currently focused on high-power organic flexible microwave circuits.
- Microwave Component and Subsystem Design
- RF IC Design and Packaging
- Extreme Environment Electronics
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Graduate Research Assistant (2011 – Present), Georgia Institute of Technology
- Offshore Technical Manager (2009 – 2011), C&C Technologies, Inc.
- Field Engineer (2007 – 2009), C&C Technologies, Inc.
- Engineering Intern (2005 – 2006, Summers), Entergy Nuclear
Technology Square Research Building
85 Fifth Street NW, Suite 547
Atlanta, GA 30308
Phone: (404) 385-6408