Mr. Outmane Lemtiri Chlieh received his Engineering Diploma, equivalent to a Master’s Degree, in Electronics and Signal Processing with a major in “Integrated Circuit Design” from INP-ENSEEIHT Toulouse France in November 2011. Outmane received a second Master in Micro and Nano Systems from INP (Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse) during the same year.
Outmane has been a graduate student in Georgia Institute of Technology since January 2011 and is currently working towards a PhD degree with MiRCTECH under Prof. John Papapolymerou. His research is mainly focused on developing novel cooling and tuning techniques for high power devices on organic substrates.
- Recipient of the IEEE MTT-S Fall 2011 BS-MS Scholarship Award for the 0.18um CMOS UWB Balun work.
- Best Student Paper Award at the 2014 IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium, Tampa, FL, USA.
- IEEE-Eta Kappa Nu (IEEE-HKN) Honor Society Member, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, USA. IEEE-HKN is the student honor society of IEEE dedicated to encouraging and recognizing excellence in the IEEE-designated fields of interest.
- Broadband planar baluns
- Cooling and tuning techniques for high power devices on organic substrates
- High-frequency characterization of active devices through load-pull measurements
- O. Lemtiri Chlieh, C. A. Donado Morcillo, S. Pavlidis, W. T. Khan, J. Papapolymerou, “Integrated Microfluidic Cooling for GaN Devices on Multilayer Organic LCP Substrate,” IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS), Seattle, Washington, USA, June 2013.
- O. Lemtiri Chlieh, W. T. Khan, J. Papapolymerou, “L-Band Tunable Microstrip Bandpass Filter on Multilayer Organic Substrate With Integrated Microfluidic Channel,” IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS), Tampa, Florida, USA, June 2014.
- O. Lemtiri Chlieh, W. T. Khan, J. Papapolymerou, “Integrated Microfluidic Cooling of High Power Passive and Active Devices on Multilayer Organic Substrate,” IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS), Tampa, Florida, USA, June 2014.
- O. Lemtiri Chlieh, W. T. Khan, J. Papapolymerou, “Microfluidically Reconfigurable GaN Power Amplifier on Multilayer Organic Substrate for S-Band and C-Band Applications,” IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS), Phoenix, Arizona, USA, May 2015.
- O. Lemtiri Chlieh, W. T. Khan, J. Papapolymerou, “Thermal Modeling of Microfluidic Channels for Cooling High Power Resistors on Multilayer Organic Liquid Crystal Polymer Substrate,” ASME Journal of Electronic Packaging, Vol. 137, No. 3, p. 031009, September 2015.
- G. C. Barisich, S. Pavlidis, C. A. Donado Morcillo, O. Lemtiri Chlieh, J. Papapolymerou, “An X-band GaN HEMT Hybrid Power Amplifier with Low-loss Wilkinson Division on AlN Substrate,” The International IEEE Conference on Microwaves, Communications, Antennas and Electronic Systems (COMCAS), Tel Aviv, Israel, October 2013.
- A. L. Vera López, D. B. Giles, W. T. Khan, O. Lemtiri Chlieh, G. E. Ponchak, J. Papapolymerou, “Microfluidic Channel on Organic Substrates as Size Reducing Technique for 915 MHz Antenna Designs,” Asia Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC), Seoul, South Korea, November 2013.
- S. Pavlidis, A. C. Ulusoy, W. T. Khan, O. Lemtiri Chlieh, E. Gebara, J. Papapolymerou, “A Feasibility Study of Flip-Chip Packaged Gallium Nitride HEMTs on Organic Substrates for Wideband RF Amplifier Applications,” IEEE Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC), Lake Buena Vista, Florida, USA, May 2014.
- S. Hu, S. Kousai, J. S. Park, O. Lemtiri Chlieh, H. Wang, “A +27.3dBm Transformer-Based Digital Doherty Polar Power Amplifier Fully Integrated in Bulk CMOS,” IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium (RFIC), Tampa, Florida, USA, June 2014.
- S. Hu, S. Kousai, J. S. Park, O. Lemtiri Chlieh, H. Wang, “Design of A Transformer-Based Reconfigurable Digital Polar Doherty Power Amplifier Fully Integrated in Bulk CMOS,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol. 50, No. 5, pp. 1094-1106, April 2015.
Technology Square Research Building
85 Fifth Street NW, Suite 547
Atlanta, GA 30308
Phone No.: (404) 385-6408