Tong-Hong Lin received the B.S.E.E. and M.S. degree from National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C, in 2011 and 2013, respectively. He is currently working toward the Ph.D. degree at Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA.
- Phased Array
- RF Passive Circuit Design
- 2014-Present: Teaching Assistant in Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- 2011-2013: Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant in National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- T.-H. Lin, S.-K. Hsu, and T.-L. Wu, “Bandwidth Enhancement of 4 x 4 Butler Matrix Using Broadband Forward-Wave Directional Coupler and Phase Difference Compensation,” IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., vol. 61, no. 12, pp. 4099-4109, Dec. 2013.
- T.-H. Lin, J.-C. Yen, S.-K. Hsu, T.-L. Wu, “A Novel Compact 3-dB Forward-Wave Directional Coupler with Periodic Capacitive Enhancement,” Proc. Asia-Pacific Microw. Conf. 2012, pp. 983-985.
- T.-H. Lin, S.-K. Hsu, and T.-L. Wu, “A Novel Broadband Forward-Wave Directional Coupler Design with Periodical H-Shaped Structure,” Proc. Asia-Pacific Microw. Conf. 2011, pp. 1770-1773.
- S.-K. Hsu, T.-H. Lin, and T.-L. Wu, “Size-Reduction of 3 dB Microstrip Forward-Wave Coupler Using Defected Ground Structure,” Proc. Asia-Pacific Microw. Conf. 2011, pp. 1774-1777.
- J.-C. Yen, S.-K. Hsu, T.-H. Lin, T.-L. Wu, “Broadband Forward-Wave Directional Coupler Using Periodic Y-Shaped Ground Via Structures With Arbitrary Coupling Levels,” IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 38-47, Jan. 2013.
Technology Square Research Building
85 Fifth Street NW, Suite 547
Atlanta, GA 30308
Phone No.: (404) 385-6408